Apply for a Business Credit Account
With an AOS Online credit account your business will benefit from being able to easily manage and take control of your cash flow. You will benefit from up to 30 days credit on all purchases at which point you can pay for your goods be either BACS, Credit Card or Cheque. We can offer credit accounts to limited and public companies, registered charities, sole traders, partnerships and public bodies.
Key benefits and features
- No annual fee
- 30 days interest free credit on all purchases
- VAT approved itemised invoices
- Flexible credit limits
- Payment by BACS, Cheque or Credit Card
- View past purchases online
- Quick and simple application process
- A decision within 24 hours
What you will need to apply
To apply for a credit account with AOS Online you will need to meet the following criteria.
- A registered UK business or charity
- Been trading for a minimum of 2 years
- Authority to request a credit facility on behalf of your business
- Authority to place orders on behalf of your business
- Complete a credit application form
If you have any questions please contact our accounts department on 01452 888186.