Reliance Medical Sharps Container High Visibility Yellow 4 Litre 4602
Please contact the team on 01452 888 186 if you would like more details.
If you prefer, you can enter your email address in the box below and we will send you an email when the item becomes available.
DescriptionDesigned for the safe containment of dangerous sharps. This container can also be used to dispose of sharps contaminated with medicinal products and their residues (other than cytotoxic and/or cytostatic medicines). The range is designed to be incinerated or disposed of by other authorised processes. Manufactured to the most stringent quality and safety standards: BS EN ISO 23907 and UN3291. Reliance Medical Sharps Container comes in high visibility yellow complete with warning label for safe disposal. This sharps container has a 4 litre capacity and is ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes, first aid rooms and other healthcare environments.
- Designed for contaminated sharps
- Complete with warning label for safe disposal
- Ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes, first aid rooms and other healthcare environments
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 23907 and UN3291
- Universally recognised colour and markings
- This container offers complete protection for users
- Colour: High visibility yellow
- Size: 4 litre
|Consumer Logistsics Lead Time||001|
|AOS Catalogue page number||835|